Technical translation from/into Italian and more than 30 other languages
Professional translation services in all major languages
- Professional translation
into Italian, British or American English, European or Latin American
Spanish, French, German, and more than 30 other languages.
Translation services in multiple languages and in a wide range of specialised industries
- Multilingual translation services in a broad variety of engineering,
construction and industrial applications, architecture and design, healthcare
professions, business and marketing, and many other specialist subjects.
Request a free cost estimate for your translation right now!
We provide business translation into and from Italian
- Our professional English
to Italian translation services help you expand your business
in the Italian marketplace, launching new products, attracting new
- Our precise Italian to English translation of Italian documents ensures
that the original information is properly understood and precisely communicated in English.
- We employ a chosen group of specialist human translators, who are native speakers
of Italian or English and also fluent in English or Italian, respectively.
- The specialist check of English or Italian terminology in technical and business
translations makes sure that appropriate and consistent language is used.
An Italian translation agency with 20 years of experience
- A multilingual translation company
run directly by its founders, effectively organised
to combine translation quality with reasonable cost.
- A select group of mother tongue translators, editors, and proofreaders,
who are specialised in different technical and business sectors. This helps us choose
the most suitable professional for your translation.
- A language translation company that knows how to respond to your translation needs within
the agreed time frames and in accordance with your preferred formats.
The professional quality of our translations
- We ensure the professional quality
of our translations by
- adopting appropriate support tools (computer assisted translation,
translation memories, web and desktop search), so that translation consistency
is improved and text repetitions can be discounted off your price
- employing a consistent group of specialised human translators,
many of them with a degree in engineering or other technical or business
areas, who translate into their own native language and are fluent in the
source language, so that the intended meanings are fully understood and
communicated in translation
- preparing field-specific dictionaries
or glossaries, because effective terminology search is fundamental
for technical and business translation
- checking the translations before delivery for correctness, completeness,
accuracy, and document page layout.
- We pay careful attention to the relationship with the client. This, through dialogue and feedback
on the work done, is one of the keys to quality assurance.
The languages that we most often translate into and from
We most commonly translate into:
Italian, British or American English, European or Latin American Spanish,
French, German, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Dutch,
Danish, Ukrainian, Norwegian, Swedish, Belorussian, Arabic, Greek, Finnish,
Hungarian, Czech, Bulgarian, Polish, Rumanian, Slovenian, Slovak, Lithuanian,
Estonian, Croatian, Albanian, Serbian...,
and, among the Asian languages, into:
Chinese (Simplified Mandarin), Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu,
Punjabi, Malay, Bengali...