Technical and business translation from/into German
Translation services in a wide range of specialised sectors, including:
- mechanical engineering and construction
- civil construction and industrial plants
- welding and cutting processes and equipment
- manufacturing automation
- farming equipment
- hydraulic systems
- packaging equipment
- industrial design, lighting design
- automated fare collection, ticketing systems
- project management techniques
- city planning, architecture
- tourist information, environmental policies.
Translation of a large number of document types; among them:
- technical and business literature
- technical, operation, maintenance, and safety manuals
- product catalogues, technical, features, and specs data sheets
- press articles, press releases, product briefs
- research reports, scientific papers, studies
- newsletters, business letters
- commercial offers, proposals, agreements, contracts.
Get a free quote for your translation from or into German!
Accurate solutions for all your technical or business translation
- A select group of competent human translators and proofreaders,
native speakers of German or English/Italian, who are specialised in various
sectors and have developed valid professional skills, are ready to translate your assignments.
- Translation and terminology consistence is achieved through the application
of our translation process and the use of appropriate
support tools (computer
assisted translation tools, translation memories, desktop and web search tools).
- Proper and coherent terminology
in specialised translation is supported by extensive libraries
and reference works, and the preparation of
field-specific dictionaries when necessary.
- All translations are reviewed before delivery
(spelling check, cross-check with the source text, terminology and specific style audit,
page formatting inspection).
- Take advantage of our competitive rates for German translations:
our prices are reasonable and translation quality is high.
The languages that we most often translate into and from
We most commonly translate into:
Italian, British or American English, European or Latin American Spanish,
French, German, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Dutch,
Danish, Ukrainian, Norwegian, Swedish, Belorussian, Arabic, Greek, Finnish,
Hungarian, Czech, Bulgarian, Polish, Rumanian, Slovenian, Slovak, Lithuanian,
Estonian, Croatian, Albanian, Serbian...